Friday, August 1, 2014

... lifting my spirits...

Kirkland's
I wasn't having the best of days when packages arrived! There isn't a local Kirkland's in the area but I ordered this online because it made me laugh. Each time I look at it, I crack up.
I ran some errands with my fella and since we were right next door to Pier 1 Imports I stopped in just on  the chance that they had their Halloween items on display. They were literally putting out right when I walked in. I had seen the tiny bat hat/headband online and it didn't look super cute but I actually couldn't take it off and it was just under $13. I feel so silly in the hat that the pictures actually didn't show the detail (nor does the website) so I had my glitter skull don it for a photo shoot.







 I'm a sucker for miniatures... and trees... and Halloween.
Pier 1 Imports






8 comments:

  1. That hat is way too cute! :) Those photos of you are nice, it seems to me you are full of great attitude and simply fabulous. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee, did you eventually get it off your head or are you still wearing it?

    So many cute things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still wearing it :p Just kidding but I did wear it the rest of the evening even while working on my tour script at the computer which also means it's comfortable. Sometimes those headbands give me a headache.

      Delete
  3. I love it!!! And it looks great and kooky on you! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AND I love that skeleton pic at the top! ROFL!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm still cracking up about them and saying, "Get it?!? get it?!?" to my fella who just shakes his head (in a loving way) at me :p

      Delete