Wednesday, August 6, 2014

... errands, errands, errands, HEY! What's that shiny black fabric!...


Yesterday I was in Target minding my own business buying food storage containers for an upcoming road trip when suddenly out of the corner of my eye I see shiny-ish black fabric!!! Like a crow, I quickly darted toward the material. There on clearance (for $17.99) was a black lace sun dress!

There was some type of charity function which was crowding the dressing room so I decided to chance it, along with another two finds-- a tank dress to go under another dress which turned out to be a floor length lace swimming cover up?!? Hmm, at least that's what the tag reads. Before I post pictures of the floor length tank/lace cover-up combo, I'm going to need a belt.



Trying out new hair styles





3 comments:

  1. Yeah, black lace dress for cheap! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goths are like bellydancers (and I'm both)... "Ooooooh, SHINY!!!" ;-)

    ReplyDelete