Saturday, August 2, 2014

... a very Yankee Candle morning...



Spellbound tree

Some wake early on Christmas morning running down the stairs to see what is under the tree. Today was my version of Christmas. Yankee Candle previewed their Halloween merchandise this morning. Although the mall opened at 10 AM, I was online at 7 AM to see the online exclusives. Thanks goodness I bought the one I really wanted because the Boney Bunch Wake the Dead, an online exclusive, has already sold out.  I considered the Boney Bunch Pet Cemetery but hesitated because I was slightly nervous that although I do love cemeteries that the pets might make me a wee bit sad. As I look up, I can see the urn of my late pup on top of my desk. The universe decided for me and that one is sold out too. So to all the haters who thought I was ridiculous for getting up early and heading out to the mall on the Sales Tax Holiday Saturday in Virginia (packed with back-to-school shoppers and their unhappy families), I say HA! I picked up everything on my list (minus the online order that I made prior to heading to the mall).  Now I think I'm going to light some candles and read a book.
Spellbound hand , Spellbound topper, Ghostly Treats candle


4 comments:

  1. I love the candleholder. The Boney Bunch are so funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I lit the Ghostly Treats candle and read a book. My house smelled like Halloween happiness :D

      Delete
  2. The spellbound tree looks so great!
    ~Tea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to pop some candle in it! I was just so excited to share.

      Delete