Wednesday, August 20, 2014

... Crate & Barrel Halloween items arrived...

 I'm in love with these punch glasses. I'm sure I'll buy more.
 I needed this graveyard server like I needed a hole in my head! But it's adorable. My original thought is that it would make a great perfume/make-up/jewelry stand. It's pretty large and right now it's living on top of another cake stand on top of my refrigerator. Sometimes my gothy eyes are bigger than my gothy space.
A napkin holder that I may use as a file holder... but I had these napkins so ta da!

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I think I'm officially finished with this season's buying... Maybe... Probably not.

      Delete
  2. " I needed this graveyard server like I needed a hole in my head!" This made me smile - with painful recognition! I'm the same with books, frocks & tights. I absolutely love those punch glasses, so pretty. You know you need more....!

    I'm away over Halloween so tend not to buy any themed items (actually, I'm in one big Halloween theme park for a whole week in Whitby), but it's really cute seeing what everyone else in the Blogsphere has been buying :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually my house is dressed up for Halloween the entire year. At Christmas, I add lights and tiny wreaths to my haunted house :D

      Delete
  3. What a great cake stand! I need something like that! Not that I have the money ha ha! It is probably good we don't get a lot of good Halloween stuff here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's supposed to be a dessert stand but I envision it having knickknacks :)

      Delete
  4. I waaaaant! I wish I had those stores in my area!

    ReplyDelete