Wednesday, August 6, 2014

... a Boney and a belt...

Back of dress sans the belt
Blurry but oh well...
Just as a follow up to my earlier post about my clearance Target finds, I went to Macy's and found a belt.  Actually, I found three that I like but I have to set a budget boundary sometimes.

The belt breaks up the straight line of the dress and since I'm a curvy girl it helps so that I don't look like a box or a blob. I want to note again that this is a tank dress and a cover-up to a swimming suit yet together this outfit appears a bit formal. That isn't going to stop me from wearing it out on a regular date or day adventure though.







After Saturday's Yankee Candle preview, this online exclusive arrived today. He is even more adorable in person that he was online. 

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE the outfit! Isn't it amazing what you can do with some things? And that skeleton in bed is TOO hilarious!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I feel just like him most mornings :P

      Delete
  2. Found you the other day commenting on another blog.

    I've read back a few pages and really like what I've read and seen.

    Enjoying your blog very much!

    Lady Euphoria

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you styled that outfit, it looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I think the belt really does wonders.

      Delete