Thursday, March 3, 2016

...I like little books and I cannot lie...

“I never understood people who don't have bookshelves”
~ George Plimpton


I am not usually attracted to rings with multiple types of stones. I end up with black diamonds, black spinel, or garnet. If it’s a really cool stone, maybe... but typically not. 

That being said, when I saw this ring with amethyst, blue topaz, garnet, rhodolite, citrine, peridot and emerald stones I had to have it because IT LOOKS LIKE A TINY BOOKSHELF!

I’ve shared before how I really need an intervention when it comes to book décor; yet, while I seem to have a good half dozen book-clutches and handbags, this is my first ring that looks like a bookshelf. It is a little modern for my taste but I cannot help but love it thinking of the little tiny fairies reaching for wee books on the shelves.


7 comments:

  1. That DOES look like books! It's really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does look like a bookshelf! Love it! And your nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It does look like a bookshelf. And, thankfully, not color co-ordinated.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this ring it's so cute!!! Don't be ashamed of your book love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh, bookshelf ring! :D It's fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome! And I <3 your nails

    ReplyDelete