Sunday, October 10, 2021

...Women in history, a Press Release, and a Podcast...

 “For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.”

~Virginia Woolf

This week has been my busiest week by far. I reviewed my galley, received my final book cover image, met my publicist who shared my book’s press release, had my interview air on The Ordinary Extraordinary Podcast, and our house had our windows replaced. I now have a garden window in my bathroom!  

 

 

It’s been a complete honor to learn about these women writers and then write about them. It’s also been a great honor to learn about the cemeteries and each of their places in history.

2 comments:

  1. Captivatingly beautiful cover. It is extremely exciting to see and hear about the process involved with this book's creation. Thank you very much for sharing about it here with us.

    Autumn Zenith ๐ŸŽƒ Witchcrafted Life

    ReplyDelete