Sunday, October 25, 2015

... balloons and lights...

 
Today was good.
Today was fun.
Tomorrow is another one.
~ Dr. Seuss

I’ve always been a girl who likes ridiculous things. I don’t care how cheesy or cliché vampires become; I LOVE THEM! And, I love fun things. So while today was a day of running errands, I was enjoying the sad leftover Halloween decorations in the grocery store during our shopping trip. About this time in our season, Halloween has nearly disappeared from most retail stores around here and Christmas has already crept in. Sigh. I wish they would at least wait until the day after Halloween. But there were still a few displays in the grocery store to remind me that Halloween is in 6 days!!!

After checkout and on our way out the door, my fella literally sat down two bags of groceries and ran to buy the only vampire balloon in the grocery store. I hadn’t seen it but he did. Awww. my fella loves me.
 




 
I’m a spoiled girl. He even purchased some solar lights for the pumpkin patch. The lights are bats and spiders…and they even blink!



6 comments:

  1. The picture of you with your balloon is adorable! Seems particularly perfect to adorn your bare pumpkin vines with bats and spiders.

    Of COURSE he loves you ... I do, too, but not in the same way. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the lights, a friend gifted me some bat ones recently ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really drives me nuts how retailers push Christmas so hard, especially before Halloween is even over. Argh. Little rant over sorry :D I love the balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, what a great guy! The lights are so great! Things like balloons are always fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those lights are so cute. :D I too was shocked and sad when I noticed like a week ago that what little might have been about Halloween in stores is already disappeared and there is Christmas stuff everywhere. :O

    ReplyDelete