Monday, October 12, 2015

...a skeleton brooch fell into a spiderweb brooch & Halloween magic happened...



I love brooches but I had too Halloween-specific ones many sitting in my jewelry box; I brought them to my jewelry necromancer (Kay Adams) so that she could breathe some new life into them. While I said that I didn't expect them before Halloween, I think that she enjoys making custom pieces for me (even though she has a custom listing that seems to go on for miles). She had the necklace finished much quicker than expected. I picked up this piece last weekend. 

I love-love-love how she made the necklace into a web. 

The bat brooch is part of the Heidi Daus Halloween line

14 comments:

  1. I adore this necklace!!! Queen of Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha because we got married close to Halloween, I call myself a Pumpkin Princess :p

      Delete
  2. Queen of Halloween, for certain, this time of year. Otherwise, you are a stylish ambassador of Halloween to the rest of the population.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHOA! That necklace is awesome!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. I admit that something about the skeleton being upside down really makes it that much more awesome!

      Delete
  5. Oh wow that necklace is glorious! You look so happy wearing it :) Awh I love your bat too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I was happy and also surprised to have this piece back so soon!

      Delete
  6. What an excellent idea! Now you can wear everything all at once! I absolutely love it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was how I rationalized buying another necklace! ;D

      Delete